Stay in touch with EU
EURAXESS Links is a networking tool for European researchers abroad. The objectives are to maintain the link with European researchers overseas and to stimulate scientific cooperation between Europe and the host countries where they work.
It provides information about research in Europe, European research policy, opportunities for research funding, for international collaboration and for trans-national mobility. Membership is free.
The network is already running in the USA, Japan, China, India and Singapore.
EURAXESS Links offers the following services to its members:
- A dedicated website providing targeted information on sources of research funding in Europe, research career opportunities and conferences and training courses;
- E-mail alerts signaling job funding and collaboration opportunities;
- Organisation of an annual Career Fair, networking meetings, events and information/training workshops (targeted to Marie Curie actions and ERC grants);
- An electronic newsletter including information on relevant calls for proposals and career opportunities in Europe as well as articles about R&D breakthroughs, policy developments and on-going international collaboration activities;
- Networking features including a bulletin board, chat rooms and an annual poster yearbook.